8 Awesome Free Kindle Business Books for Wednesday!

Promote Your Book to 4 Million Readers. Become A Bestselling Author

i.e. (html)

Premium Kindle Email ListWindows Desktop App, Books Butterfly Instant N.

Promote Your Book to 4 Million Readers. Become A Bestselling Author.

Free Kindle Books – Business

Insightful & actionable!
Insightful & actionable!
  1. *THE UNSTOPPABLE TEAM – A simple formula for managing your team, reducing overwhelm, and increasing revenue (Deal, Not Free) by Lia Garvin. Price: $0.99. Genre: Business Team Management Nonfiction Deal, Sponsor, Transform your team members’ mindset from proactive and eager to grow your business. Rated: 5 stars on 15 Reviews. 138 pages. ASIN: B0CVQYSZW7. Also, get the eBook version here, please.
  2. *Digital Marketing Outsourcing: The Ultimate Recipe for Growing Your Business Online by Husam Jandal. Price: Free. Genre: Marketing for Small Businesses, Internet Marketing. Rated: 5 stars on 9 Reviews. 212 pages. ASIN: B0BVPXXSF6.
  3. *THE 1% – What The Richest 1% Do With Their Money To Achieve Their Financial Goals And Dreams That The Remaining 99% Don’t! (JOIN THE CLUB OF THE RICHEST 1% 2023 – 2030) (Deal, Not Free) by Jacob Nayman. Price: $0.99. Genre: Budgeting & Money Management Nonfiction Deal, Sponsor, All the knowledge and the practical tools you need to join the richest 1% club. Rated: 4 stars on 55 Reviews. 216 pages. ASIN: B06Y374G1M. Also, get the eBook version here, and the paperback version here, please.
  4. *Your Ego: The Real Reason Your Business is Failing by Bryan Barrera. Price: Free. Genre: Business Technology Innovation, Entrepreneurship Management. Rated: 5 stars on 8 Reviews. 233 pages. ASIN: B0BRGMJDKZ.
  5. *Money, Balance, Joy – Improving Your Life Story (Deal, Not Free) by Michael Sakraida. Price: $0.99. Genre: Personal Money Management Deal, Sponsor, Simple, easy, and intuitive solutions to the harm to their full lives of money, balance, and joy. Rated: 5 stars on 40 Reviews. 145 pages. ASIN: B0CJVR2X4W.
  6. *Structure of Trading With the Help of AI: AI Tactics and Tools for Better Trading for Beginners by Gianmarco Venturisi. Price: Free. Genre: Investing Portfolio Management. Rated: 5 stars on 5 Reviews. 109 pages. ASIN: B0CW1JP7W2.
  7. *Your First Steps to Investing: The Beginner’s Guide to Indian Stock Market by Shiva Kumar. Price: Free. Genre: Business & Money, Investing Basics. Rated: 5 stars on 4 Reviews. 23 pages. ASIN: B0CW1YR45T.
  8. *Unlocking Your Cybersecurity Career Potential by Steven Bradley, William Chip Crane. Price: Free. Genre: Career Development Counseling. Rated: 5 stars on 3 Reviews. 132 pages. ASIN: B0CLGLRNKZ.
  1. Want more free books?

Premium Kindle Email ListWindows Desktop App, Books Butterfly Instant N.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *